&*@*!# !!!!

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Sitting here at work watching the first snow fall in the valley....cursing every flake.

-RPM

Nice sunny day here in SoCal. Its 65 though I am used to it being 95 so it seams cold to me. Good Glamis wether. Going out to the Sand dunes to have some fun this week end.

Nice sunny day here in SoCal. Its 65 though I am used to it being 95 so it seams cold to me. Good Glamis wether. Going out to the Sand dunes to have some fun this week end.

Thanks for that, you live in car heaven dude........can you get me (and my family) green cards. You need a Janitor?

Thanks for that, you live in car heaven dude........can you get me (and my family) green cards. You need a Janitor?

Come on down and join the party. You don't need a green card. None of the mexicans that jumped the boarder have one.

2009 in New Jersey. Wet Spring, Wet Summer, Wet Fall. One nasty winter lies ahead.

Hey Burnt,

44 degrees when I left Anaheim at 5-30 this morning to go to work. I was frozen half to death untill about 9 am. I couldnt do what you guys do every day my hats off to you.

-
Back