79"diplomat disc brakes n spindles work on 65 valiant?

-

65valiantcali

Reaction score
Just wondering if i can use 79 diplomat bbp set up on my 65 valiant?I have access to spindles,rotors,brake calipers,caliper brackets,dust sheilds,everything.I would use spindles,buy new calipers and rotors,and get the 73 and up a :blob6:arms with the ball joints.Also purchase lower ball joints..Will this work and what else do i need? prop valve ? and the brake lines from the m/c? Will this work? thank you for everyone time in my matter..

They will work just fine. Get every thing you can, prop valve and all. Have you changed to the latter model master? Plans for the rear brakes?

They will work just fine. Get every thing you can, prop valve and all. Have you changed to the latter model master? Plans for the rear brakes?

i have a master dual ,not the single...havent put it on yet but its for disc.I am going to change out 7 1/4 to a 8 1/4.But i live in san diego drive the freeways to work almost rearended someone today they stop fast i stop slow bad combo.break upgrade before i kill my car.i dont have prop valve.was wondering if i should buy one for the 79 diplomat or go with like the ssbc style prop valve..any suggestions on aftermarket prop ? thanx.:blob6:now i will buy the set up .thank you for answering my question..:wave:

SSBC should work fine. If you are changing over to the 81/4 have you looked into rear disc conversion?

your still gonna need upper control arms for 74 up duster/dart/valiant and lower ball joints for same

-
Back