Not open for further replies.

Stepper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1979 Dodge Powerwagon (W200)
360 engine (aka 5.9 Liter)
4 wheel drive full time (hi/low selectable on the floor)
Auto Trans

I bought it back in Feb of this year, but now have too many projects.
I used it all summer to tow our pop up camper
I also used it to pull a back hoe with no problems
It runs excellent....like a tank
Currently has 113700 miles
I would drive this truck anywhere

The previous owner painted the truck black. It was originally white.
He left the engine bay and interior metal white.
I planned on painting them black to match the exterior, but didn't get around to it.
I planned on tinkering with it here and there but simply need the cash for another project.

What I've done since I bought it.
-New tires (less than 2K on them)
-New Bed Liner
-New Steering shaft - Borgenson steering shaft to get rid of the famous dodge vague steering for trucks made in that period
-New Undercoating - stripped and reapplied to wheel wells and spots on the undercarriage where it needed it.
- New Trailer Wire harness

As you can see in the photos, the truck looks great. It runs like a tank and gets a ton of looks and compliments everywhere I take it.

I'll include a set of headers and an Edelbrock 4 barrel intake with it. It's currently a 2 barrel set up.

I'm also willing to include a 400 BB and BB727 for the right price. Both the engine and trans will need to be rebuilt. The engine is on a stand that I'll include.

Looking for 6K OBO. But I will not give the truck away. With everything I'm willing to package with it, this is a great deal. Selling all of the items together helps me clean out the garage.

Not hiding anything...please ask any questions you may have.
Cash or cashier's check only

Thanks all,

Mike

What a great deal for allot of truck, I bet it would move my house if it needed to be moved.
I know all to well what these great trucks can do , Good luck and welcome to this great site.

Sorry...forgot that was in there...I cut an pasted the ad from truckonly.com. I have it listed there too. I'll pull off the number. thanks.

Thanks for making me miss my old 77 W200. Those trucks rock! I wish I could afford to get another one. Good luck with the sale.

Berkley, Michigan 48072
In the vicinity of I-75 and I-696 freeways

FYI...that I'll work on the price a little for a FABO member. This has been a great site and community of people through the years with my dart and the truck.

I had the truck on ebay and it sold, but the guy ended up being a scam. So, here I am still trying to sell it.

Whats the factory switch to the bottom-right of the headlight switch do? for the life of me i cant think of/remember, and my truck doesn't have it

GLWS and NICE TRUCK! :D

-John

It's for auxiliary lights. There's two factory punch-outs next to it for switches...if someone were to install a plow etc. The little tabs within the punchouts are still there. So, I don't think anyone installed a plow in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back