-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greasyfingers

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a big bolt pattern rearend for my 64 dart project. Looking for a 8.25 or 7.25. doesn't need to have brake parts. I have those on the shelf. I'm willing to travel within a twelve hour round trip to pick up. I'm in california, so east coast stuff would too expensive to ship. Missed out on three locally and haven't found anything locally in months.

Thanks,
Aaron

I need a big bolt pattern rearend for my 64 dart project. Looking for a 8.25 or 7.25. doesn't need to have brake parts. I have those on the shelf. I'm willing to travel within a twelve hour round trip to pick up. I'm in california, so east coast stuff would too expensive to ship. Missed out on three locally and haven't found anything locally in months.

Thanks,
Aaron
There is Daryl out in phelan that has a mopar junk yard has those rear ends in stock I believed

I have an 8.25" in my '73 Duster. I am trying to upgrade to an 8.75". I am in San Diego. Unit is still in the car. This is a confirmed good rearend. I will have to secure another rear for myself before I pull it.

$1000. PM me if you are willing to wait a month or two. I can meet you half way or even deliver as I have a Duster door that needs to go to a member in San Jose anyway.

I have an 8.25" in my '73 Duster. I am trying to upgrade to an 8.75". I am in San Diego. Unit is still in the car. This is a confirmed good rearend. I will have to secure another rear for myself before I pull it.

$1000. PM me if you are willing to wait a month or two. I can meet you half way or even deliver as I have a Duster door that needs to go to a member in San Jose anyway.

I have a narrowed to a body spec 8 3/4 rear end in San Jose, if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back