-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a complete 8.25 rear. I want 3.91 gears and a sure grip but i can install those when its gone through. Basicly it can be an open rear with any gears, just needs to be complete. mabe just a complete rear minus a differentail and gears I would prefer one in south dakota, I dont know how you could even ship a rear end, anyone know?

You can ship them but the cost makes it a bigger investment than a 81/4 is worth. Try to find one locally or close enough to pick up.
Bruce

Put a want ad in Sioux Falls or Rapid City you might find one. Any salvage yards close? Look for a Jeep Cherokee some have 81/4s, look close as they also come with Dana 35 which look similar.
Bruce

If I remember correctly they are about an inch wider, but you can buy and weld on spring perches much cheaper than shipping costs on an abody 81/4. I looked at some at the pick-n-pull last year but all had over 200,000 miles on them.They only wanted $45 complete drum to drum. Mid to late 80's and early 90's but don't quote me on that, do an internet search for rear end id, I'll try to find the one I had, I have a different computer now and lost some of the info off the other one.
Bruce

Would a dodge dakota work maybe. I have been wondering, I have a 8 1/4 rear out of a 73 satellite, I live in wisconsin, next to saint paul mn.

I would like to know the measurement of a stock dakota rear end out of a 87-90?

More thans it's worth, I'd guess. Plus I'd have to gat a pallet, strap it up, call the shipping co arrange pickup, etc, etc, - Yeah, definitely more than it's worth, to me at least.

Wonder if I just leave it out by the street, somebody would steal it?

Hmmm..

More thans it's worth, I'd guess. Plus I'd have to gat a pallet, strap it up, call the shipping co arrange pickup, etc, etc, - Yeah, definitely more than it's worth, to me at least.

Hmmm..

lol, I guess im a little too far away from you now but i will be going to school at Wyotech in Laramie wyonming starting in october so if i get a chance to get to colorada ill try take it off yer hands

Hmmm..

Don't tempt me...lol

Interested in a factory 340 Demon hood w/holes for the 2 scoops, but no scoops, for that 72 Dart

Also I have a 8 3/4 drum to drum (small bolt pattern) but no center section, (may have a open center section, have to look)

Bethlehem PA.
Also how do i get my location on with my avatar like you guys have ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back