Status
Not open for further replies.

GSS HEMI Dart

The JIMMY HEMI GSS Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent set of this 8 3/4 1968 dart springs and shock plates and 3" inner diameter U bolts for my GSS HEMI DART I'm restoring. Also looking for the front u joint caps set for my 8.75" sure grip.
Thanks
Mark E mail address and phone number removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a 68 dart Hemi clone some 15 -20 years ago. It had the old style SS springs and like new shock plates oem u-bolts and all shock hardware. These parts are all in excellent condition.

The u-bolts and hardware for shocks would ship usps the springs would would be more expensive to ship they are heavy. I want $300 for all plus shipping or pick them up with cash.

These springs were also used on max wedge cars. I can get the Pn# if interested they are listed in the DC manual. I removed them from my car when installing Cal-tracs.

Here are pics of the car they were pulled from and the ride height when they were used on my Duster. With mild steel cage and full interior. And a video at the track with them on. On the under chassis picture you can see the pack difference from left to right by the shock length. Hard to find parts. They are not the common older 002-003 springs

scan0013[1].jpg

spoiler pics 660.jpg

DSCN1662.jpg

I bought a 68 dart Hemi clone some 15 -20 years ago. It had the old style SS springs and like new shock plates oem u-bolts and all shock hardware. These parts are all in excellent condition.

The u-bolts and hardware for shocks would ship usps the springs would would be more expensive to ship they are heavy. I want $300 for all plus shipping or pick them up with cash.

These springs were also used on max wedge cars. I can get the Pn# if interested they are listed in the DC manual. I removed them from my car when installing Cal-tracs.

Here are pics of the car they were pulled from and the ride height when they were used on my Duster. With mild steel cage and full interior. And a video at the track with them on. On the under chassis picture you can see the pack difference from left to right by the shock length. Hard to find parts. They are not the common older 002-003 springs

View attachment 1715179600

View attachment 1715179601

View attachment 1715179602

I bought a set locally. Love your car.
Thanks for thinking of me.
MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back