-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Greetings! I have a 1969 Barracuda, and I'm really looking to upgrade my 7 1/4 axle and don't want to use a Ford 9" I have available. The reason I'm trying to locate one near Manheim, Pennsylvania is because that's where my friend is who has a vehicle of mine which will be shipped to me in eastern Europe, where I live. That is the only viable way for me to find this type of axle (have it delivered to my friend in Manheim and put inside my vehicle which will be transported to me in Europe). Shipping such a heavy piece to me in Europe is obviously out of the question.

So, if you are around or near Manheim, PA, or anywhere close enough for my friend to drive over and pick it up (he operates a tow truck, so he could possibly do that), and you know of an 8 3\4 A-body axle in good condition, please let me know. Thank you!

Greetings! I have a 1969 Barracuda, and I'm really looking to upgrade my 7 1/4 axle and don't want to use a Ford 9" I have available. The reason I'm trying to locate one near Manheim, Pennsylvania is because that's where my friend is who has a vehicle of mine which will be shipped to me in eastern Europe, where I live. That is the only viable way for me to find this type of axle (have it delivered to my friend in Manheim and put inside my vehicle which will be transported to me in Europe). Shipping such a heavy piece to me in Europe is obviously out of the question.

So, if you are around or near Manheim, PA, or anywhere close enough for my friend to drive over and pick it up (he operates a tow truck, so he could possibly do that), and you know of an 8 3\4 A-body axle in good condition, please let me know. Thank you!
Check with @Oldmanmopar. He is just above allentown. I'm sure he has one.

Thank you, sir! I tried to send him a PM but his inbox is full.

Last edited:
Never mind, I dug mine out I it has an oversize stud hole & some damaged studs.

Last edited:
Never mind, I dug mine out I it has an oversize stud hole & some damaged studs.

Are you located close to Manheim? Please give me more details (axle ratio, sure-grip?); I might be interested. Thanks!

I tried to send you a PM but for some reason it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back