Not open for further replies.

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this axle to use the 3.55 chunk from. It's complete from drum to drum except for the center section. I could include the 742 2.76 open diff that is in my dart currently for extra $ if wanted. It was modified to fit in a 2nd gen camaro/Trans am. So the perches would need to be cut off and new ones welded in. The housing is just under 55" from end to end. Axles are big bolt pattern and have OE style bearings. The brakes are 2.5 inch and complete. The trans am had very little mileage on it since being built and the new owner pulled this axle in favor of a 9 inch. This would be a nice housing to have narrowed to A body spec and already has good useable big bolt pattern brakes. Located in Oklahoma city. $500 or offer.

20171210_220010.jpg
20171210_214620.jpg

Make me an offer. Ready to get rid of this. I will be traveling to Hot Springs Arkansas this week for work if that helps.

I had to use the 10 spline yoke from it when I swapped the diffs. So you will need to get a yoke for the 2.76. Give me an extra $50 and it's yours!

Make me an offer. I found a spare big u joint yoke so the 2.76 diff is complete and ready to go if desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back