-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon428

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
new BBP axles new SS spring 742 center gears unknown not a sure grip complete drum to drum
$1200
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY WHITTIER CA

rear.png

rear1.png

rear2.png

center.png

4.jpg

Are you by any chance going to the "Fall Fling"? I's a long drive from Simi Valley.

About the only think I could use would be the rear. I'm building a 65 Valiant. Thanks for the reply, Litz

I'll get back to you. On a budget and have to figure how much more to locate a suregrip, and 4:10 gear set so I can have the rear end done. Are the spring perches welded in or just "Mocked up" I'm moving my springs inboard.

Is the rear end still available? I also need some other parts that you may be able to help me with. All for small block. (4bbl intake and carb, dist, headers, spool, and 4:10 gear set and a few other misc things) I'm not sure how to send a private message with my phone # but I would like to see if we can work something out.

I'm not sure how to send a private message with my phone # but I would like to see if we can work something out.

Click on the member's name, then Click >>Start a Conversation

Is the rear end still available? I also need some other parts that you may be able to help me with. All for small block. (4bbl intake and carb, dist, headers, spool, and 4:10 gear set and a few other misc things) I'm not sure how to send a private message with my phone # but I would like to see if we can work something out.
Sale pending thanks Larry
Thanks for the ad space FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back