Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Shrimp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
(2) 8 3/4 drum backing plates for sale,,,,,

Small bolt pattern, approx 10 1/2" across, used and dirty, worked fine when pulled from car recently (middle of disk swap). Will sell to first reasonable offer + actual shipping from Tacoma, WA 98445. Option is to sell to board member or trash'it lol.

Bad Shrimp

yah, I have more of the hardware, I just put some of it into the trash, brb lemme pull it out.

EDIT: i'll post pic in a few min.

There are some parts that you can't buy anymore, so if you still have them, it's helpful. E-brake lever, strut, the little doo-hickies that stuff into the wheel cylinders, and the little diamond shaped washer thingie that goes over the post at the top come to mind.

Kinda hard to bid if we can't see any of it in pictures....

Hey Tom. How's it goin'?

I think I threw away the other stuff. It didnt occur to me that someone else may want the stuff for a few days.

SANY0112.jpg

Do you think there's any chance of finding the other pieces? You found all of the good parts for one side. If you can find the otehr three pieces I described, it'd be great.

Thanks.

#-o no chance of finding other parts, I ditched them a a few weeks ago. Make offer + actual shipping and i'll say yes. $1 $2 $10 if they are of any use to a board member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back