8 3/4 housing studs- Axle tubes & chunk

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could buy these in bulk? Like a box of 50 or so each? Axle end studs that hold the backing plates and axles are different than the ones that hold the carrier in, and I need both. I know Dr. Diff, Mancini, and a few other places sell little kits, but I would rather buy enough to do several rearends. I've Googled until my computer shot me a bird :finga: and NO LUCK! Any ideas on a source appreciated. :prayer:

i'd take a few over to grainger and see if they can match them up
as long as you get the proper grade and are not doing a "factory correct frame off nut and bolt restauration" you should be fine

Grainger and Fastenal are the only 2 places in town I haven't tried. I can make the ones for the ends with a ziz wheel if I can get the correct size and splines. A few of the other bolt stores people winced when I told them it was automotive fasteners I had in my hand. One suggested contacting Dorman, to see if they could supply these to someone at a parts house here. I may resort to that if Grainger or Fastenal doesn't pan out. Thanks for the idea, as I didn't really think of Grainger.

Fastenal was the other one that came to my mind, but I couldn't think of the name of the store

if that doesn't work you can always contact china...they make just about anything there :)

-
Back