-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have an 8 3/4 Rear end for an A-body Mopar. It has the original brake drums, both E-brake cables, factory pinion snubber, both shock mounting plates, and even the lugnuts!. The tag shows this rear end has 276 open gears and is small bolt pattern. These A-body rear ends are tough to find this complete and would have came stock in a Dart, Barracuda, Cuda, Demon, or Duster. The price of the rear end is $500.
I also have some other mopar parts available including a 1967-1969 A body bumper jack for $75 and a 1971 Cuda bumper jack for $175. I also have a 383 motor and 400 motor for sell at $150 each. They will most likely need rebuilt. All parts for pick up in Central Illinois. Pictures of the rear end at the link below. Thanks! John

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/pts/3374893212.html

Hey man I'm interested in the rearend you have and have noticed it's been for sale for awhile now. I live in central Indiand and the drive would be doable. I'm takeing three day vacation on 19-21 Nov and could do it then. Being single paying all the bills and the cost of gas for trip I can do $300 on it and would make the trip to pick up. If your interested in doing that let me know. Thanks, Tony

Tony, Thanks for the offer, but I paid more than that for it. I was going to change out the 9" Ford in my dart, but decided to leave it for now. The lowest i would go on the rear end is $475 with the shock plates of $450 without them. Thanks! John

Hey wolf.....if you wanna sell the shockplates seperately....pm me. I need a set
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back