Status
Not open for further replies.

indymoparman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
changing directions. All parts located in Indianapolis

A body 8-3/4 housing and axles with brakes included (consider as cores, I have not checked them out, but they do work) has been redrilled for larger bolt pattern. E-brake cables still attached. Will need spring perches relocated for stock set-up, but that is an easy fix.
$300 plus shipping or $250 come and get it

Also a complete 8-3/4 out of a 71 Challenger complete drum to drum 741 case with either 2.94 or 3.23 gears I don't remember which right now.
$250 plus shipping or $200 come and get it

742 case 3.23 sure grip. have not removed this yet to inspect but drives great with no noise. suregrip works beautifully
$500 plus shipping or $450 come and get it

shipping on all of these parts will be expensive, I am willing to work with someone to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance to make this easier.

Thanks
Mike

Just noticed I have typo in the original post. The sure grip unit is in a 741 case with 3.23 gears, its not a 742 case

Sorry for the confusion

Let me know if a body becomes available again. I can have someone grab it this weekend. Any pics?

changing directions. All parts located in indianapolis

a body 8-3/4 housing and axles with brakes included (consider as cores, i have not checked them out, but they do work) has been redrilled for larger bolt pattern. E-brake cables still attached. Will need spring perches relocated for stock set-up, but that is an easy fix.
$300 plus shipping or $250 come and get it
mike i have a 489 center section with 3.91 sure grip that has just been rebuilt,would trade if your unit is in good shape.
Also a complete 8-3/4 out of a 71 challenger complete drum to drum 741 case with either 2.94 or 3.23 gears i don't remember which right now.
$250 plus shipping or $200 come and get it

742 case 3.23 sure grip. Have not removed this yet to inspect but drives great with no noise. Suregrip works beautifully
$500 plus shipping or $450 come and get it

shipping on all of these parts will be expensive, i am willing to work with someone to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance to make this easier.

Thanks
mike
mike,i have a 489 center section with 3.91 sure grip that has just been rebuilt,too much gear for my cuda street cruiser,if your unit is in good shape i would trade you.

Hey 68cudaauto, I may be interested in the 3.91 pumpkin depending on what you want for it....the shipping would probably be high to California though.

68 cuda

mine is actually a 741 case, I had a typo in the original post plus when i got it pulled out and checked it is actually a 2.94 gear and has the cone style suregrip unit. So I don't really think your going to be interested in trading for mine. I am planning to swap the suregrip unit into a 489 case I have coming from a friend and installing the 3.55 gears I have in the garage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back