8 3/4 rear

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for one too, but I'm in the S/W......... anybody? John (602) 228-8336

There's a guy here that is moving out of his shop, and will narrow a housing for $200 including the cost of the housing. No center/brakes/axles. I'm thinking I should get him to do a few, so we could get a group buy type price. He said more than two, and we can get them for $175. I could ship them from my work. Just throwing it out there.

Hi, I am a new member. I have my own mopar garage in Benton, Tennessee. I have fabbed up several A-body 8.75 housings. Have sold 4 of them locally. Have 3 left. They are cleaned up and painted. Will sell for $200 each plus shipping. Send me a pm to [email protected] - Johnnydodge 423-829-4009.

I have an A body 8 3/4 rear end I may sell depending on if the guy who wants my 74 duster doesnt want it.hes coming to look at it Sunday, I think after he sees it he will buy car. I wont mention the 8 3/4 to him unless he asks.comes with housing, brake backing plates, parking brake cables ,new wheel cylinders,shoes, 4 inch bolt pattern axles if you want them $250 to a deserving individual ,no dealers. 772-807-9009ps no center section or drums

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back