-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
So yea new to this mopar thing found out my rearend is trash for the power i have...
so looking for a rear end for my 73 dart sport. prefer one that fits because i have to clue how to mod one. pics and prices would be great

Either an 8 1/4" or an 8 3/4" would probably do for your application. Pros for the 8 1/4 are the large bolt pattern is already in place and a suregrip is available. Of course the 8 3/4 is a better unit, but the axles will have to be changed over to lg bolt to match your front. I think you're gonna find that it is cheaper to find and install the 8 1/4 unit, but if you're willing to spend the $$$, go for the 8 3/4. I am currently building an 8 3/4 to sell here on FABO...original A body housing, 742 case with 3:55 suregrip center section, all new brakes and lines, ready to install. I'll be asking $750.00 for the setup, but I live in Michigan, kinda far from OK. Hope this info helps with your decision, Geof

All u need is a 8 3/4 out of a 65 plymouth B-Body they fit perfect I have a 73 dart sport with one of them rears from the b body

100_2375.jpg

100_0777.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back