8 3/4 rears summit or dr diff

-

Just a 73

Reaction score
I am in need of rear brakes due to a bad transaction on here for the rear end I bought. Dr dr diff has a lot of following here but are priced a lot higher than the summits and even some wilwood kits just wondering what would be the best kit and why trying to stay on the cheaper side but if dr diff is the go to then I will get them. Thanks

This is a Dr Diff 10.75 rear disk brake kit. All parts can be bought from a local auto store. That's what convinced me to go with his kit.

20160723_223338.jpg

I am in need of rear brakes due to a bad transaction on here for the rear end I bought. Dr dr diff has a lot of following here but are priced a lot higher than the summits and even some wilwood kits just wondering what would be the best kit and why trying to stay on the cheaper side but if dr diff is the go to then I will get them. Thanks
In my experience and opinion I would stay away from the GM calipers with the built in e-brake. They were a PIA when those cars were new and they haven't got any better no matter who sells them.

This is just my opinion (2 cents) and you asked..Dr. Diff (Cass) is a great guy. I do work on a very limited budget,, but I would rather support the little guy than some billion dollar company.I support him and buy his products every year at the MATS show in Vegas.

-
Back