-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinRobin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Narrowed A-Body, Moser spool, Moser 35 spline axles. Large U-joint yoke.
Used 1 season. Needs new ring and pinion gears
$400 or best offer PM if interested.
Located in Central Tx.
20151114_091041_zpsxo3fdxvd.jpg

20151114_091105_zpsquzrqmin.jpg

Let me know if it doesn't sell a d you decide to part it out...I could use the spool

Hiya,
I'm interested in the rear end if its still available ? Can you give me the length of the rear end flange to flange ?
I'm chasing a unit that would be around 53 inches ( 1330mm ) from brake face to brake face. Let me know what you have ?
Regards
Ren

Hiya,
I'm interested in the rear end if its still available ? Can you give me the length of the rear end flange to flange ?
I'm chasing a unit that would be around 53 inches ( 1330mm ) from brake face to brake face. Let me know what you have ?
Regards
Ren
Housing flange to housing flange is 46 1/4".
Axle flange to axle flange is 51 1/4"

What is measurement from middle of spring perch to middle of spring perch? Thanks Chuck

What is measurement from middle of spring perch to middle of spring perch? Thanks Chuck
28 1/2" center to center. Springs have been inboarded just about as far as you can go with them. If you want to relocate them it's pretty easy to put new spring perches on while the axle is out of the car. This way you can also make sure they are at the pinion angle you want so you don't have to mess with shims.

How much to ship to Beloit WI 53511, pm me and lots see if we can get a deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back