-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmafia

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 741 case with 3.23 gears and a suregrip. was pulled out of a wrecked car in the 80's and has sat in a friends garage ever since. only asking 350 plus shipping or pick up in leitchfield ky. 42754 cash or usps money orders only.

suregrip1.jpg

I am interested, how are the gears any chip, rust on teeth, broken? Is it a cone or Clutch sure grip? Shipping to Wa. 98367

then it can't be stock, I am fairly certain all the factory 741 SG were clutch style
I respectfully disagree. They started using the cone type in 1969 in every carrier. The clutch type unit was discontinued after 1968 (a few left over clutch types got used up in early 69) but the 741 case was used until the end of the run of 8-3/4 rearends so they did come with cone type SG's. Shouldn't even matter anyway cause the OP didn't say it was original

I respectfully disagree. They started using the cone type in 1969 in every carrier. The clutch type unit was discontinued after 1968 (a few left over clutch types got used up in early 69) but the 741 case was used until the end of the run of 8-3/4 rearends so they did come with cone type SG's. Shouldn't even matter anyway cause the OP didn't say it was original
Thanks for the info

I can send pics of anything you like. pm me your email or phone #

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back