-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Iso A body 8 3/4 rear axle assembly. 2:76/3:23 gears. 489 or 742 case. No 741’s. Complete. Tracloc. No junk. No 2000.00 axles. Just seein what’s out there before I narrow my dana 60/powerlock or do a 9”. Thanks. I would pick up

Might I suggest just scrapping the 8.75 thoughts and narrowing the Dana if it’s in running shape.
I have a 8.75 housing and 489 case that needs everything. I just priced all the parts to rebuild and I could damn near buy another S-60 from Strange for the same costs (going through Doctor Diff).
Back in 2009 I bought a Trac Locked S60 new for $2200. It’s about what it would take to completely redo the 8.75” today.

I’d like highway gears is the only reason. It’ll cost me bout 1100.00 to do my 60. I already have most parts. Plus a power lock 35 spline for it.

Iso A body 8 3/4 rear axle assembly. 2:76/3:23 gears. 489 or 742 case. No 741’s. Complete. Tracloc. No junk. No 2000.00 axles. Just seein what’s out there before I narrow my dana 60/powerlock or do a 9”. Thanks. I would pick up
I have a 8.75 rear end complete brake drum to brake drum it has a 742 case 294 gears open not a sure grip i am in ohio

Sounds good. I could buy a locker of some type. Depends on the price as to whether it’s cost effective for me and still fair for u. I can have moser do my Dana 60 for bout 1100.00 bucks. Thanks, Mark

I’d like highway gears is the only reason. It’ll cost me bout 1100.00 to do my 60. I already have most parts. Plus a power lock 35 spline for it.
Sorry, didn’t think the price would be good. I’m on disability and can only allow myself so much.

Sounds good. I could buy a locker of some type. Depends on the price as to whether it’s cost effective for me and still fair for u. I can have moser do my Dana 60 for bout 1100.00 bucks. Thanks, Mark
make me a offer and i will try to make it happen

Show some pic? Description of what need to be done to it? Thanks, Mark

Show some pic? Description of what need to be done to it? Thanks, Mark
can I send you some pictures to your phone ? it has big bolt pattern drums and axles and long studs. it was pulled put of a running and driving car and was working fine .

The axles I really don’t need. I have sbp ralleys. But I’ll check with moser on redrilling. They’re nearby.

Need a brake job? Any bearing? If near enough I’d just pick it up. That way I could inspect it 1st. Thanks 765-621-0545

Last edited:
SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICTURES. I LIVE IN XENIA OHIO 45385

JUST SEEN YOUR NUMBER . I WILL TRY TO SEND YOU SOME PICTURES TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back