[SOLD] 8.75 489 case 3.23 sure grip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a cone or clutch sure grip? Would you sell just the pumpkin?
not sure if it is clutch or cone type never had it out of my car. I wont just sell the case , only whole center section with gears and sure grip

I would find out if it is a clutch or cone style and post that information, if you don't you will have a hard time selling it.

not sure if it is clutch or cone type never had it out of my car. I wont just sell the case , only whole center section with gears and sure grip

its just the center section its for any 8.75 rear

Uhh, say what? You might want to clarify what it is. In one post you said it's the complete rear end and in another you say it's just a center section.

Uhh, say what? You might want to clarify what it is. In one post you said it's the complete rear end and in another you say it's just a center section.

I had 2 listings one for this 489 case 3.23 sure grip and one for a complete set up drum to drum. 2 different sells two different parts. Now I have one sell because I sold the complete setup last night. This sure grip is still available and it is the cone type.

I had 2 listings one for this 489 case 3.23 sure grip and one for a complete set up drum to drum. 2 different sells two different parts. Now I have one sell because I sold the complete setup last night. This sure grip is still available and it is the cone type.

Ok. That's confusing doing it that way. You should have just marked your other one sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back