8.75" C body axles 67 newport "tapered or not"

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
i have finally pulled apart the rear axle i bought for my 67 bcuda. it was out of a 67 newport i bought it for the center chunk, and will possibly narrow and use the axle tube itself.

i have new axles from DR diff, and a set of 79 chry cordoba rear drums i rebuilt for it.

if the axles are not the "tapered axles" and can be resplined i'd like to sell the axles.

i also have a set of stock 11"X 2" newport drum brakes, basically consisting of the backing plates, drums. and all the hardware needed to rebuild them. i am missing automatic adjuster cable and spring, the automatic adjuster on one side, and one wheel cylinder. all of which i would assume you would replace with new if rebuilding the brakes anyways. drums look like they can be cut

if you are interested in the drum brakes i would like $75 for them plus the ride. will have to be shipped in 2 seperate boxes. i have some brake hardware that i will include that will prob work.

if the axles can be cut and resplined id like $75 for the pair of axles, plus the ride.

thanks in advance
matt

Attachments

• 20130302_170743.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 20130302_170752.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 121
guess i will add them to my pile of scrap junque to take for scrap metal if they cant be resplined.

anyone in need of some 11x2 inch drum brakes BBP ?

matt

-
Back