8.75 wheelstuds?

-

cudadrt

Reaction score
What size knurl is on an 8 3/4? I am completely redoing my rearend an was going to order new wheelstuds from Summit and they list 3 different knurl and length sizes. How do I know which ones I need?

BrandDormanDormanDormanManufacturer Part Number610-083610-157610-186

What size knurl is on an 8 3/4? I am completely redoing my rearend an was going to order new wheelstuds from Summit and they list 3 different knurl and length sizes. How do I know which ones I need?

BrandDormanDormanDormanManufacturer Part Number610-083610-157610-186
Measure the ones you have with a mic. I know.681 comes to mind.

Do I measure the hole then? I know the threads will be smaller on a used one due to being bigger to grip in the hole. And if I measure the inside of the hole, how much do I add to it if any?

Remove the drum,get a lug nut and tighten til flush with the stud.Whack it hard with a big hammer and it should pop out the backside of the axels.Take the stud to your local parts store for matchup.Good luck.

Thanks for the reply but I can get them cheaper through Summit since I'm buying in bulk. If it was just one I would but they can't tell me what size knurl either, hence the reason I posted in here. If anyone knows please let me know. I'm still searching other mopar sites as well trying to find something about the knurl size.

the parts store that sells dorman will have the knurl size in the illastrated guide

-
Back