[WANTED] 8.8 rear end

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call Jeff Carlson at Maranatha Car Crafting in Spencer, Indiana. Rearends are his only business for over 30 years. He has a large inventory and can take good care of you. 812-829-2176

Tom

I have several 8.8 rears, a few that have already been narrowed. I have an ad posted in the classifieds here, but would need to look into shipping.

I have one, out of a '96 Mustang GT. 3:73 gears with limited slip and disk brakes. Pretty close to A body width.Located near Buffalo, Ny. Asking $200

Yah but a 8.8 at least i go with a 9inch ford plenty of them around and cheeper to build then a 8.75
8.8 is a good build they are just as strong as any 9" and more plentiful and usually cheaper (I got mine for $100 bucks) and they have disk brakes I hate putting Ford parts on a mopar as much as anyone but it's just to good not to do it. By the time I'm done I wont have much more than $300 bucks in a rear that will hold 600+ hp. And I have a 31 spline 373 limit slip differential with disk brakes for around $300 bucks. Sell me a 8.75 just like that for that price and I will buy it now!!

that's why I went this route. dana 60 4.56 gears spooled 35 spline strange axles

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4128 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back