8000 Posts

-
its not all about the posts ..... cliff you befriended a stranger after a few posts - your a stand up guy in my book - congrats man .

Congrats Cliff,half my posts are responding to Your posts !!!
In the Deleted thread and some that did get deleted...LOL
Martin

Martin

times TWO LOL i must have picked up 1500 posts over there when we (BILL) started that mess over there, replying to the MADNESS lmao...thats where i made a few great friends in the beginning

Martin

times TWO LOL i must have picked up 1500 posts over there when we (BILL) started that mess over there, replying to the MADNESS lmao

That is a great thread is it still going?

Congrats Cliff... Heck I have quite a ways to go to make it to 8 grand...LOL .. but I am gonna try my hardest... LOL

Thanks Speed. I am shooting for 200 post tonight since I feel well enough.

Holy cow, so if you had 8,000 posts, you now have 8,204...200+ posts in less than a full day?

Congrats!

Holy cow, so if you had 8,000 posts, you now have 8,204...200+ posts in less than a full day?

Congrats!

Thanks I am glad I felt good enough to make all those post. I hope it don't bite me back.

David how ya doing bud nice of ya to join in the nut house ! Nah really thanks for the other night taking to time out to hear what i had to say stand up guy u are

David how ya doing bud nice of ya to join in the nut house ! Nah really thanks for the other night taking to time out to hear what i had to say stand up guy u are

Thanks Asa, always good to talk to you. I'm doing good, been busy helping my Pop clean up his place, enjoying spending time with him.
'Nite y'all!

Thanks Speed. I am shooting for 200 post tonight since I feel well enough.

You go man,...Holy crap Reb, 8212 when I logged on this morning,Looks like ya fell asleep on your enter key,...Are ya aimin for 9k by the end of the weekend???:happy1:

-
Back