Status
Not open for further replies.

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This truck has got a blown 318 in it. I have tried for the past month to sell it whole since it is in such nice condition to someone who will fix/replace the engine and have a nice rig, but no such luck. So now, it is getting parted out.

It is an 81 Dodge Ram Royal 1/2 ton. According to the previous owner, the transmission was just rebuilt prior to the engine going out. It has an auto tranny with part time 4WD. The body is super straight with a couple of dents/dings and pretty much no rust at all. I am posting a bunch of pics of it, but can post more if needed.

Feel free to ask any questions.

DSCN5384.jpg

DSCN5385.jpg

DSCN5386.jpg

DSCN5387.jpg

DSCN5389.jpg

DSCN5391.jpg

DSCN5392.jpg

DSCN5393.jpg

DSCN5394.jpg

DSCN5395.jpg

so how much did you want for complete trk? looks to be restorable
DEANOB1

I may be interested in parts. I have an 83 stepside that needs parts. Give me a call answer can discuss it.509-863-2617

Thanks
Jeff

Man, I got just the engine for this truck, too bad we're not closer. Looks to be in pretty good shape, really surprised you couldn't sell....

Doors, fender, rear window, tailgate, rear bumper, and tail lights are sold, lots of good parts still availible...

Bummer, I was just going to ask about buying the whole truck. My son is looking for a truck and I have two 318 runners.

Chuck

Yea, unfortunately, most of the legitimate buyer are too far away and a lot of the 'local' interest is to 'inform' me of a website where I can make thousands of dollars a day, all I have to do is click this link....

Dang, I have cash in hand for that nice rig but your a little to far away I imagine shippping to Mississippi would be outrageous. Good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back