-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I've got an 833 3-speed overdrive transmission. Does not have a bell housing on it. I bought this for a Duster project I'm working on but have decided to hold off for now and focus on other projects. I don't know anything about it, but was told it was an early model overdrive as it is a cast iron case and not aluminum. It has a Hurst shifter with a T handle on it, but is missing one of the shift rods. I'll try to get some pics up, and feel free to PM me with any questions. $250 OBO. Would prefer local pick up, but will see what I can do if it needs to be shipped. Thanks. Will trade for '70 Dart parts. Really looking for a nice passenger front fender and extension and possibly a passenger quarter panel. Thanks.

I've had a lot of interest in shipping rates so I figured I'd throw the dimensions up so people can figure it themself. It will be in a wooden crate approximately 36x18x18 estimated at 125 pounds. So far it has been right around $100 UPS ground to the addresses I have quoted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back