-
Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1986 Slant six, 3 speed manual with overdrive, new carpet, new seat uphostlery, new stereo and speakers, new grill, new headlight doors,, truck runs sweetly, does need minor body work and paint, or can be drivin as is, I can text pics of any part you need. just inbox me. I have this truck advertised locally, craigslist, and local traders, for 2500 usd, but would rather see it go a true blue mopar head like myself, just have to many trucks. not enough money, shoot me an offer or any questions, thank you,

Attachments

• 04-11-1295132.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,662
  • 04-11-1295132_2 (1).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,559
Just my two cent's but to anyone looking for a truck then one of Don's is a good bet . He's honest and he try's to take good care of his rides . He wont steer you wrong .

History of rust repair or wrecks? I picked up an 88 to build for my brother and his son...needs parts but was a rust free v8. Yours looks a bit too good to hack up for on nice truck...am I right?

yes sir, I would hate to see this one chopped up. the only rust is in the bed, where it had been sitting outside with leaves or dirt in the back to long. biggest hole is about the size of a quarter, other than that, its a good running, solid truck, even still has the dealer sticker on the tailgate and the dealer plate on the front. this truck basically needs paint. I like the truck very much, drive it once or twice a week, has only 40thousand miles on the odometer, as far as the rust goes, I keep it swept off, and have treated the rust to prevent further spread. but it does need repair.

Saw this truck on craigslist and was going to call but then found an 88 318 auto 20 minutes away in Rockingham. I bought it for a driver and then to build for my older brother and his son. After having it a month, I am not sure this is the truck to start with...kinda wishing I waited!

does it have A/C and would it make it back to the wash dc area if driven

Does it have PS..PB..A/C?...other options PW etc?
This truck is all manual as it is. but I have aquired a power steering gear box. two separate power pumps, steering shaft, brackets and pulleys to swap it to power steering, it does not have ac or pb. just a basic d100 slant six. to the right gear head tho. this is a good base for a hotrod.

does it have A/C and would it make it back to the wash dc area if driven

I have driven the truck 2 1/2 hours at a time. the only problem I had was with the rear wheels. they wouldnt stay tight, that problem has been solved as well as any oil leaks the engine had. Id trust the engine and tranny anywhere, but the steering is loose and the truck drifts, So in the last few months, I havent driven it far or fast. I do have all parts to swap it to power steering, this should cure that malfunction, plus price can be dropped a little.

OK, fellow Mopar lovers, I have had this ad up for a while, with some interest, I also have it on CL in my area, Ive had a few lowballers come, look at it. drive it and all that. I will reduce my price. but for any thing less than 2 grand. Ill just keep it. work on it when I can. I have another project that preceeds this one. I just hate to see it sitting. it deserves a resto, and its screaming build me. just dont have time right now to do it like I want to. If a fellow mopar lover like myself wants it. Ill concider your distance and fuel cost in the price just to see it get the attention it needs. If you want a work truck, 2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back