Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have a '89 360 engine that was pulled from a Ramcharger, I believe it has around 82k miles on it. I bought this motor to put in my '75 Scamp but decided to be different and build the \6! the motor was froze up when I got it so I removed the top end and got it loose again. I put in all new head and intake gaskets and torqued all the bolts. I can't promise that this motor will run as I have never heard it run, pry wouldn't hurt to go through it but I don't see why it shouldn't run. the motor has been sitting inside since it was pulled. I believe the motor is complete except the dist. cap, oil cap and air cleaner. it is a 4bbl engine. I wouldn't mind getting $250 for it (have over $300 in it) but I am open to all offers and am also willing to trade for any
\6, 440 or Hemi parts or parts for a 1975 Plymouth Scamp..

Ok, just to clear up my wants a little, the Scamp parts id like to trade for would be rear quarter panels, rocker panels, floor pans, any excellent condition black interior pieces or a \6 engine or super six manifold/carb combos, 4bbl manifolds, performance internals, nearly anything i could use to improve my \6

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back