89-93 Dodge Ram 4 speed bellhousing

-

Duster 76

Reaction score
This might have been asked before but can you use this bellhousing in a Duster? Will it fit? Its a nice way to get a hydraulic Clutch setup in the car. Can anyone tell me if they have used this setup. Sorry if its been posted all ready. I have the bellhousing thats why I'm asking.

i was looking on ebay to no avail lately. i hear you can run an a833 with the mpi magnum with no mods to the crank sensor height. can anyone verify that? 143 tooth flywheel? anybody got a part number for that bellhousing?

i was looking on ebay to no avail lately. i hear you can run an a833 with the mpi magnum with no mods to the crank sensor height. can anyone verify that? 143 tooth flywheel? anybody got a part number for that bellhousing?

The part number on the bell housing I have is 4471829 and yes from what I have read it takes the 143 tooth flywheel easy way to swap a magnum 360 in an a body and get a hydraulic clutch to. I just want to know if anyone has done this and will it work?

the 4471829 is for a 10.5 clutch so i would assume the bellhousing needs a 130t flywheel.

i guess ill have to give up on a 5.9 magnum and an a833 4 speed.

anybody have a solution?

I can’t bring up the link on my phone but it’s in classicmoparforum.com the guys name was dacuda and he used this housing with a magnum motor 11” clutch and 143 tooth fly wheel using this bellhousing. The combo works

it would be awesome if you find the thread. i have a mopar performance magnum sitting here im scared i wont be able to make work in my car unless i settle for a 904 automatic.
i cant find a classicmoparforum.com

-
Back