89 Ramcharger anybody?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - if anybody is interested, I am open to offers and can end the auction early to sell to a fellow FABO member...

It's a beauty! I have an 89 myself with 3" of lift on 33's:

YYJ3126316_1.jpg

:)

What's the interior look like? You didn't include any pictures of it, or under the hood.
I know - that's all I could find last night when I listed it. I will take some interior and engine shots later today and post them.

The interior is clean - new rug, headliner, silver gauge faces, Grant mahogany steering wheel, etc. The seats are in above average condition, the only problem is that the driver seat started to split at the seams under your butt. But they are not torn or in bad condition. I also am including an entire set of leather seats from an '06 Durango (front and back). The engine is painted hemi orange, and the engine bay is pretty clean. i think it looks nice - it's no show truck, but above average IMO. Black wrinkle air cleaner assembly.

It's a beauty! I have an 89 myself with 3" of lift on 33's:

YYJ3126316_1.jpg

:)
Yeah - you posted that the other day and I was admiring it. Beautiful truck!! Looks super clean. After seeing that, I was seriously considering installing the later-model front bumper like yours. Looks great. But then I thought, I'm not spending any more money on this thing if I'm selling it!! I have an addiction to modifying my cars.

Sorry guys - i forgot to mention that the A/C would need to be recharged. It has never removed, and is complete and hooked up, but it has no pressure and blows hot air.

Sale pending to fellow FABO member catsncudas for $3500. Thanks guys!!! that was super fast - not even 24 hours. I guess I should have asked for more:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back