9/11 Remembrance...NEVER Forget

-
Well stated Mike ! :cheers:

Thank you Tom, We was about a 1/2 a 30 pack in us plying domino's
when one of us said Quote= If they ever take out a beer plant they will have
hell to pay. I about spewed beer when he said it.

I feel better know that I shared his :drunken:yet patriotic thoughts:salut:

Leave it to someone from the Republik of Kalifornia to turn this in to a POLITICAL thread, instead of just leaving it for remembering all those who died.

What's being from California have to do any thing with it. Mr. country of texas as his location.

You tell me. You're the one living in the most liberal, It's wrong for anyone to be held responsible for their actions, and oh yeah, let's let all the **** get married then maybe the public can be responsible for paying their medical expenses when they get THE plague of the millennium, and while we're at it let's all convert to electric cars even though we can't furnish enough electricity for people to run their air conditioners so God only knows where the extra power to charge these cars is gonna come from but we want them anyway

CAUSE WE'RE STUPID

This was SUPPOSED TO BE a thread about REMEMBERING those who DIED.
NOT for some bullshit leftist political mumbo-jumbo

My apologies to the thread, and the rest of the group

Well I won't forget being in the Navy saying here we go they are going to ship us over there. I won't forget every one all of the sudden puting flags on there cars and saying "we need to go over there and kick some but" and we did and we are. But now the people have changed there minds and say we should of never went over there. Well they got what they asked for now we just need to get it over with and stay with it till it is done.

It was a sad day. Yes it was. Selfish as it is all I could think of was how I was going to have to leave my wife and new boarn daughter behind. I did not want to go but I had to. Luckly I was in Bahrain a long way from the fighting.

Nobody feels we shouldn't be in Afghanistan
We should and still should be in Afghanistan until its a parking lot for commuter traffic ....not Iraq
Im a New York Stagehand ..born and raised NYC all the way, clearly the events of 9/11 will never be gone from my mind especially since it was actually in my back yard.

On that note ...still not forgotten ...and never will

-
Back