Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthomas

Ashamed to be seen in foreign cars
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Call me crazy, but I can't afford to do anything but keep my 9 inch drum brakes on my 72 Dart. I've spun the outer race on a few hubs, and last time I had one sleeved. Anybody got 9 inch junk hubs and or front drums with small pattern?

I can probably help you, but shipping would be $$$. Any chance you're going to Carlisle in July?

Thanks!
burg

I shipped a 9 in complete drum to the west coast in a large flat rate box - $18.95 to any US Zip Code

Why are you spinning so many races? This is not a common failure...at least in my travels parting many many abody cars.

Is your spindle bent? Bearings worn /not lubed properly? Bearing nut not installed correctly, no dust cover? ? Would be a waste to swap parts again only to have same problem.

Call me crazy, but I can't afford to do anything but keep my 9 inch drum brakes on my 72 Dart. I've spun the outer race on a few hubs, and last time I had one sleeved. Anybody got 9 inch junk hubs and or front drums with small pattern?
pm sedanman i bet Chuck has em and is local to you

Just weird luck, everything seems fine and no probs the last 20,000 miles, but it was a weird stretch.
I've driven Darts since 1980, and this wasn't a common problem

I can probably help you, but shipping would be $$$. Any chance you're going to Carlisle in July?

Thanks!
burg
Someday before I die, I'm going to Carlisle.
I've been out there for work many time in Mechanicsburg, once about a week before the show, and people were already there in cool Mopars.
I was stuck in some stupid GM rental thing like Le Sabre.

I will want to buy these later in the summer, after I get moved to another place.
Don't toss them, please.

I once had to set a race in with titanium filled epoxy to get by for a while,
and it stays in the trunk for insurance.

USPS Priority makes a padded flat rate envelope that you have to order online (for free)
USPS.com - Store
It ships for like $6.70 for as much as you can fit in the bag. By double bagging them, I have shipped TWO hub assemblies in one package!

I got the entire assembly.. new pads, and new wheel cylinders.. off a 72 dodge demon

Full time in selling house and moving mode.
Just listed today and 11:00 and 1:30 showings tomorrow.
Can't take on any more items to have to move. Packing like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back