Status
Not open for further replies.

StPaulSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

rebuilding my 1970 Dart Swinger 9" rear drum brakes (drums all the way around). I can't find the parking brake strut or lever, for 9" brakes, anywhere. No idea where the parts that were supposed to be in the car went (first time the drums were touched since I bought the car). I've tried the usual suspects for auto parts but had no luck. Anybody happen to have these parts or a kit that includes them?

Thanks.

Hi all,

rebuilding my 1970 Dart Swinger 9" rear drum brakes (drums all the way around). I can't find the parking brake strut or lever, for 9" brakes, anywhere. No idea where the parts that were supposed to be in the car went (first time the drums were touched since I bought the car). I've tried the usual suspects for auto parts but had no luck. Anybody happen to have these parts or a kit that includes them?

Thanks.

Australia??

Park Brake Strut Lever Set : SV1-CM (9-inch Rear Brakes) | eBay

Mine were missing too when I got my car. Tried one out out what I believe was a 9" drum Dakota, but didn't fit. Was going to try and make one out of some flat stock, but then found another rear end. Ended up getting the other rear end complete just for the brake parts.

hey st paul swinger is this what you need? let me know.
20210923_112534.jpg

Yep those are the ones (at least based on the diagrams lol). I still have no idea where the original ones went but it's been an adventure trying to buy/find them.

these are just gathering dust.and i will never use them. i have other parts left over from my brake swap that i will never use. shoot me a pm and we can make arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back