[FOR SALE] 9" sbp drums / control arms / ps / fenders / 14" wheels / trim / bumper

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnts72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
73+ b body brake calipers new, with new hoses, new pads, $100 shipped.

72 Duster gauges, everything but the faceplate, all appreared to work fine before removed and in nice shape. Removed all the plastic shields / cardboard tubes and light covers. Original metal housing and circuit board also in nice shape. $75 shipped

Both fenders I pulled off the car, both I would call rough but fixible $100 for the pair.

Set of small bolt pattern 9" drums with small balljoint upper control arms as removed from this 72 Duster $100 + ride

Power steering box, pump, mounting brackets, and column coupler $150 + the ride, box has some slop and may need rebuilt - I went manual steering.

Also have a set of small bolt pattern american racing 14" rims and tires. They came on the car and one has a plug in the edge of the outside tread, 1 will most likely need replaced. Also have a set on 5 on 4" 1 or 1.25" wheel spacers. Have a couple 5 on 4" steel wheels with tires I will send with the American racing wheels and tires $300 pickup preferred.

Trim for vinyl top 4 pieces, two that run across the rear section of the roof and the two for the bottoms of the a pillars, this one came with the snakeskin top lol. $50 shipped for the trim

Have a rear bumper that is rust but straight, could be rechromed.

Have some other odds and ends - 2 barrel throttle linkage parts,

Prices are obo and prefer to do some trading. I have one other fender left over that is a 70-71 but the marker is shaved and 80% of the body work has been completed. Have too much in it to really sell it, but if someone really needs a fender I would work a trade. Some Sherman rear 1/4 skin material. Lower patch sections were used on this build.

I will get some pictures uploaded

Things I would be interested in trading for, SB mini starters, used SB a body headers, 2.5 flowmasters, led headlights, msd pro billet distributor, Holley carbs 650 dp or 670 street avenger, aftermarket 727 transmission pan, good rubber bumper pads for a Duster, sound deadener -for upcoming carpet installation, Moog offset problem solver bushings, new headlight adjuster screw set, Black steering wheel, bolt on hood scoop - 6 pack or hemi style, or a nice set of sill plates.

Just odds and ends stuff, and yes I am not opposed to adding cash to make deals. EBay profile is tntz79, have done a little buying and selling on here, but I don't hit the guys up for trader ratings

Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20151218_062734489.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 223
  • FB_IMG_1451238126710.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 206
  • FB_IMG_1451238146434.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 227
  • FB_IMG_1451109752101.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 219
Steering box and the coupler. Metal retainer is pretty useless, but the spring wire keeps the cover and seal in place pretty well. I have an extra steering box pressure valve I pulled from a parts car. Valve in the current pump has two shims to lower the pressure, have one extra shim that will come with it. Once I dropped the pressure I realized the slop and prefer manual steering anyway. Could use one of the 72 style slip on coat hooks, or I will just replace them with a later set of the solid plastic ones I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20160102_184218139.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20160102_184743354.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 182
Would also be interested in possibly trading for a stock 727 pan as partial trade bait. Pm me if you need 70's Duster stuff, have a handful of things I haven't listed yet.

Coupler and calipers and small bolt pattern wheels are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back