9000 agin !

-
I didn't realize Robin Williams cussed like a sailor. I thought Eddie Murphy had that covered. lol

Wow mullinax, I didnt think you would ever come back after those scandalous pics of Rob and your gf showed up here! Good to have you back, please do your best to forgive Rob.:D

Attachments

• attachment-48.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 113
Btw way, congrats asa! Keep goin and you might catch memike, he has almost as many posts as victoria does miles lol.

Wow mullinax, I didnt think you would ever come back after those scandalous pics of Rob and your gf showed up here! Good to have you back, please do your best to forgive Rob.:D

LOL!

I wouldn't ever been able to find that picture even if I knew about where to look.

Just think of the thread thats going to happen when i hit 13,000 agin lmao .
I'll bake you a cake with a girl in it.

...hopefully that time I will remember to add the girl AFTER the cake is baked... Poor Samantha. May her soul rest in peace and her jerked fingers go well with pepsi.:eek:ops::wack:

Since my return to FABO I have noticed this place has went down hill fast. I remember when the "Home" page didn't have all the "For Sale" and "Wanted" posts. I assume Gold Members have the option of removing them. At one point a non gold member didn't have to worry about them taking up so much space. I doubt I will ever be a Gold Member again unless I feel like spending more time here. I remember when this place was jumping. Everyone seemed they had a project going on, was asking questions, and sharing advice. I believe the hypocrisy of the mods has finally taken it's toll. By them choosing who can post and can't they have slowly ran people off. Am the only one who remembers the good times?

Since my return to FABO I have noticed this place has went down hill fast. I remember when the "Home" page didn't have all the "For Sale" and "Wanted" posts. I assume Gold Members have the option of removing them. At one point a non gold member didn't have to worry about them taking up so much space. I doubt I will ever be a Gold Member again unless I feel like spending more time here. I remember when this place was jumping. Everyone seemed they had a project going on, was asking questions, and sharing advice. I believe the hypocrisy of the mods has finally taken it's toll. By them choosing who can post and can't they have slowly ran people off. Am the only one who remembers the good times?

Now that you mention it, yes. I do remember the "good ol days"...

Like when you had the avatar with peanut butter on yer face and me and Steve were making fun of ya....

We had alot of fun cutting up with each other... And we got alot done!

Well now that we are talking bout it ................Yall know how i feel no need for me to repeat it .

-
Back