9000 agin !

-
Now that you mention it, yes. I do remember the "good ol days"...

Like when you had the avatar with peanut butter on yer face and me and Steve were making fun of ya....

We had alot of fun cutting up with each other... And we got alot done!

Oh you mean the guy with gold paint on face.

Yeah I was just stating what I notced this morning. I guess we better stop talking about it or the thread will get closed. Lol
Lmao I was talking bout the one word **** lmao . It gets closed we just move to anuther one of my threads you know i aint ever got mad at yall for goofing in my threads lol

Lmao I was talking bout the one word **** lmao . It gets closed we just move to anuther one of my threads you know i aint ever got mad at yall for goofing in my threads lol

I didn't figure you would. Us rejects have to meet and talk somewhere don't you know. :glasses7:

Today as a matter of fact i got in trouble for talking to yall . But I aint going to stop . Thay going to have to ban me AGIN for me to ignore any one talking to me on fabo

Today as a matter of fact i got in trouble for talking to yall . But I aint going to stop . Thay going to have to ban me AGIN for me to ignore any one talking to me on fabo
It would be a great time for the mod(s) in question to defend themselves before folks start throwing around words like "unfair" or "corruption".

It would be a great time for the mod(s) in question to defend themselves before folks start throwing around words like "unfair" or "corruption".

Or discrimination & favoritism, or hypocracy.... :silent:

Did they ask you if you have changed your meds lately??? :finga:

So with those new papers you get to enjoy the "Puff Puff" part ... but have to finish it up with an "I'll pass" since Obama is in there??

Throw all the words you want. Warnings have been sent about frivolous threads. Seems some just want to taunt the mods.

-
Back