9000 agin !

-
We are stuck with them too.

Yeahhh, and that glaring red detracts from all the other threads. I don't know about the rest of you, but the ads are much easier to ignore or skim over now even if I'm shopping for something. The prefixes are okay but I wish they'd get rid of the red font. FABO is much, much more than merely a For Sale site.

Yeahhh, and that glaring red detracts from all the other threads. I don't know about the rest of you, but the ads are much easier to ignore or skim over now even if I'm shopping for something. The prefixes are okay but I wish they'd get rid of the red font. FABO is much, much more than merely a For Sale site.

I fully agree on the red and I tend to just skim over them too. I have noticed that I have been buying less parts since it started.

We are stuck with them too.

Well then I won't be a gold member for sure now.

Agreed.

What's up guys? Anyone know where the "learn from others screw ups" threa is? The search thing turned up zip on this damn phone

What's up guys? Anyone know where the "learn from others screw ups" threa is? The search thing turned up zip on this damn phone

I removed it from FABO....... I got tired of looking at it. If you want it back you'll have to say "PLEASE".

-
Back