[SOLD] 904 <1,000 miles on rebuild plus 360 (running rebuildable core) TTI a-body headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69B-Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, quick rundown on prices so you don&#8217;t have to read all the details&#8230;.
Tranny/torque converter 300$ (cost of rebuild kit and TF-2 shift kit)
Engine 400$ (250$ without intake and valve covers)
TTI headers 450$

1,000$ for everything

need to sell tranny and/or engine before I pull the headers out and sell them. Also, would rather sell local but will consider shipping headers after engine and tranny sell. Please don't PM for a shipping quote on the headers, as they are still in the car and I will not sell them till engine and/or tranny are out and gone

I am selling the 904 and 360 out of my 69 Barracuda. 904 is original to the car as far as I know. I rebuilt the tranny at the end of last August, and also put a transgo TF-2 shift kit in it. I have a 440/727 I am putting in so the 360/904 is coming out.

I am asking 300$ for the tranny and torque converter (exactly what the parts cost me) It is currently still in the car and we can go for a ride so you can see how it shifts etc&#8230;

Engine is a 1972 360, std bore and std crank. When I put it in about 30,000 miles ago, I had the block hot tanked and new cam brgs put in, I cut the ridge and honed the cylinders and put new bearings, rings ,and gaskets in it. I also lapped the valves. It has a comp cams high energy cam (part # 20-212-2, grind crs 268H-10) in it along with the Mopar performance timing chain tensioner. Weiand stealth intake, rare vintage Ansen finned aluminum valve covers(like cal customs), Mopar electronic dizzy,
Engine runs but #7 cylinder I think has a broken compression ring because it has almost no compression in it.
I am keeping starter, carb, air cleaner, oil press and temp senders, power steering pump, fan, and alternator, other than that, engine will be complete.

TTI 1 3/4 step headers (nickel-chrome plated) I installed these in November 2011 and have maybe 3,000 miles on them at the most. Car is kept in a garage&#8230;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back