904 dipstick

-

dukes69

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a dipstick for my MOPAR performance deep pan? I got the pan and filter spacer and all the gaskets and stuff from Mancini but now I need a new dipstick????

Is your old one broken? If not use it. That's the purpose of the deep pan. To hold more fluid. Fill it right up to where you always filled it up.

Why do you need a new dip stick,???. The dip stick will read in the same area as it did before you put on a new deep pan. You could pull it out and put a new "o"-ring on it so it won't leak.
Just for your info,When you install the new Mopar deep pan, I would put on the new style pan gasket from a Mopar Dealer.This new gasket does not come with the deep pan kit. They cost about $12.00 from a dealer.Just ask for one for a 904.They will not leak. Torque the pan bolts to 13Ft lbs. Also when you are filling your new "mopar" deep pan, it will take 7 1/2 qts. of fluid. I use Mopar ATF+3 in all my older cars. Hope this helps.

Dave C.

Thanks for th info, I didn't go with the kit gasket, I got a reusable rubber one that my trans guy guarantees. Once again thanks for the help

-
Back