-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67a273post

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought an auto console and all related parts for converting to floorshift missing the torque control bracket. Need 1 asap I'm on LongIsland if any one can help us out. Thanks in advance

$25 plus ride. $40 to your door. Steve east Pa. Can ship today if paid before the wives post office trip. I take Paypal money transfer only. PM. me if interested for my Phone No. To confirm part

I'll take it send pay pal info building a car for my son, were on vacation but he's gonna finally run jr street this weekend if I can get it sorted out . It's a904 tranny in a67 dart w 273 need the bracketthe 2screws and bushings if u got it I can send PayPal friends this am
$25 plus ride. $40 to your door. Steve east Pa. Can ship today if paid before the wives post office trip. I take Paypal money transfer only. PM. me if interested for my Phone No. To confirm part

No address I told you to call me if you wanted it to go out today. Wife already left for the post office to ship other items. Yours was not included. I cannot ship it to a blank address. Call me it will not go out until you do. I tried calling you back several times. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back