904 trans torque converter

-

22dog22

Reaction score
hi, is the torque converter the same for the 904 and 727 trans.? i have a 904 that was hooked up to stock 318, i will be rebuilting the 318 for about 30 hp. would it be better to get a 727 trans or just rebuild the 904?=P~

Rebuild the 904! It makes more power to the rear wheels. I put a 727 behind my build and I wish I had a 904 in it. Your trans will live behind the warm 318 and you'll save money. The 727 needs a new drive shaft, your 904 doesn't! One more thing, the torque converters don't interchange.

thats for the input, i have another question, about the interior, took photos of the inside of my car, with my digital camera and now i can not find them i removed the seat belts from my car to redone the inside and now i am not sure how to reinstall the rear seat belts, does any one any photos or know where i can go to get/view any photos of how the rear belts get installed?

rebuild the 904! It makes more power to the rear wheels. I put a 727 behind my build and i wish i had a 904 in it. Your trans will live behind the warm 318 and you'll save money. The 727 needs a new drive shaft, your 904 doesn't! One more thing, the torque converters don't interchange.

x2

-
Back