-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derreck Edwards

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 904 transmission with aftermarket gears, reverse valve body, and transbrake. I will also include two 904 cores that are rebuidibleable. Also have a 5500 stall torque converter.

Located in Eastern, NC. Must pick up. I will meet someone within a reasonable drive.

Asking $1200 OBO

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

Last edited:
So the trans was in a buddy's car who passed away. I bought it to put in my car, but I am going in a different direction now. I know the trans has about 50 passes on it and it worked great.

What I know about the trans.

It has aftermarket gears, and what I mean by that is it has the better gears overstock to handle additional HP. I believe it was all TCI stuff in the rebuild, but I cannot swear to it.

Understand that I cannot swear to everything, just make me an offer if you are interested. All I can do is say no.

So, I am getting a lot of interest in the transmission that was built, but I had priced it as a complete package. Understand that I am not asking $1200 for the one transmission as I know you would be taking some risk. I know the transmission is good, but I knew the guy who built it and saw it run. But I do know yall don't know and understand I do understand that I don't know all that was done to it. So here is how I came up with the $1200.

$650 for the built transmission
$150 ea for the cores
$250 for the converter

If someone is interested in anything I will split them up. Just make an offer. Frankly, I just want them out of my way at this point so I am willing to make a deal. Just make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back