904 value

-

moparraceman

Reaction score
how much is a rebulit 904 worth ? the guy that did it, been doing it for over 30 years . uses all mopar perf rebuilt kit ,with new stock convertor ,trans is also stock

100_0519.JPG

100_0518.JPG

Rebuilt comes with warranty...just remember when pricing

In my opinion $1200 - 1600, if done properly, photo documented and all receipts.

Most any other time, I'd say "that's really a core since we caint see in it", but it's pretty obvious to me it's been rebuilt, moparraceman has a good rep around here so I am sure it's what he says it is. Looks like a new pump and new seals....kinda obvious it's been gone through. Probably a good deal for somebody......

there is a guy asking 1200 for a used one on mechanical parts for sale, using old saying worked when pulled i have no paper work , but i know there good, he has built several race trans for me no problem i would not ask 1200-1600 that seems high to me ?

there is a guy asking 1200 for a used one on mechanical parts for sale, using old saying worked when pulled i have no paper work , but i know there good, he has built several race trans for me no problem i would not ask 1200-1600 that seems high to me ?

Well, I would go a little high....maybe not "that" high and say "OBO" and see what happens.

I just sold my used 727 race trans without valve body for $1000… but prior to letting it go I pulled it apart to make sure there were no blackened clutches/steels and that the bands were in good condition. This also gave me the opportunity to photograph its condition along with items like the steel front planetary, billet front drum, TCS large lug pump gears. It ran just fine when I changed to the 904, but didn’t want to sell a complete pile! I think it was a fair price for used race stuff.

now if I can rid of the 2 8” converters. 1 5800 stall, 1 6200 stall.

be at monster mopar at norwalk swap area, with flay on front of table ,says selling MOPAR PARTS, pick trans and convertor[stock trans forward shift and stock convertor ] up there $625 both thanks

-
Back