915 heads with 2.02's?

-

stroker mike

Reaction score
They have a "O" where an x or J would be, does anyone know what these came off? They are uncut, 2.02/1.60 valves.

2 possibilities. 1970 340 T/A heads. If they are the pushrod holes will be offset and no pushrod pinch point. Other possibility is 71 340. If their from a 71 340 they will have standard pushrod holes that are not offset. Can you post a pic of them?

the file size exceeds the something or other I don't know,took them with my cell phone. I'll try something else. 9.8 kilobytes? my smallest picis 44, and thats after I reduced it as small as I could.

Ok, here's the 'O' I described. I'll try to get these others up

0225101001a.jpg

ok, i have tried about ten different ways to get a pic down to 9.8 kb but I can't do it.

Understood. I was interested in seeing if the pushrod holes are offset but if you can't get a pic up no problem. I haven't personally seen T/A heads have a O cast on them but I have read a couple guys say they had them that were. With Ma Mopar anything is possible. LOL

Either way they are real good heads. If their T/A heads their not really that much better in terms of performance, just a little. The big thing is their worth a bunch.

i have 915 heads on my 360. they are standard heads.i hogged them out for 202s with a plunge cut. mine had 1.88 intakes to start with.

these have straight pushrod holes. I feel very fortunate, they are in great shape and will only need to be cleaned up a little and then good to go. I was gonna mill them .030 and run em on my 318, but I almost don't want to cut them, they are real good heads. I would trade them for some clean 302's instead, they are dime a dozen, and with some porting will do what I want.

-
Back