93' 5.2 exhaust manifold prices

-

owatajrkiam

Reaction score
I just scored a complete 93'(w/accessories,alt,starter,flywheel,etc.) 5.2 engine w/120,000 kms. Phoned the guy up and asked him to give me the casting numbers on the exhaust manifolds.53006619 and 53006618. SCORE!!!!! He said the engine ran great and he pulled it out of his truck and installed a Cummins. The engine is so clean it's amazing as he is a Cummins mechanic and does all his own work on his vehicle,no leaks,nothing.Synthetic oil in it from day one.I will be building this engine as i will send the cam to Bullet later as i will have to find out what i'm going to do with it,as far as mods go. I SCORED it for $100. I went to hand him $150 and he said i must have read his old add,as he updated it and was only asking $100. This one even dropped into my lap as he is delivering it to my garage. Anyways....I have seen the exhaust manifolds going on E-bay for upwards of $75 for the pair.What would be a realistic price to ask for the manifolds? They are super clean,no oil spots or scale at all! I'll post pics at a later time.

Glen

-
Back