-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65GT360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a rebuilt set of 974 casting cast iron heads with a couple hundred miles tops on em. They have a 3 angle valve job, hardened seats,phosphor valve guides,stainless steel 2.02/1.60 valves,Isky dual 575 lift flat tappet springs and steel retainers. No port work was done yet. Decided to get aluminum heads so these are up for grabs! Asking $550 plus shipping/paypal. Pics to serious buyers.

pics to serious buyers?????????????? wtf is this **** anymore? i do not buy stuff cause i need it! i buy stuff that i "SEE" with my eyes, and then think i have to have it cause they look so good.

just a heads up. pics always help a sale, and come on, how hard would it be to post a few pics of them, rather than sending them to each person individually?

just being straight forward, and trying to help out the sale.
it is the truth too!. i like to buy "eye candy". that is items i do not need but see them and say,"" screw it.... sold!!!!!!!!! ""

I'm not going to start an argument over some dumb comment. I can't post pics on my phone, I can only post ads. Don't have a computer at the moment is the reason. That is why I said I can send pics to interested people. Already sent pics to a member and it wasn't an issue. So please, if you are not going to buy and just talk, save it for someone else!

Send/e-mail pics to someone and they can post them for you...

I'd do that for you.

Thanks for the support crackedback! This is what a makes a great Abodies forum, great members! If the heads are still available in the next few days, I'll take you up on that offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back