-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldcarjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
98 dodge ram 4x4 5.9 V8, just rebuilt Auto transmission(cost me $2200+) I bought the truck about 5 years ago with 25,520 miles on it, around 40K i installed a 5" BDS lift kit with New 5" rear springs(not blocks). the wheels are eagle alloys15x8 with 35x12.50x15 Xterrains. Around 50K i blew 1st gear out the Trans so i took it to the shop and had them do the upgrades and a heavy duty torque converter. The truck then went on a trip with my dad for a month (Georgia, Reno, Florida), the truck now has 59,700 on it.I drive a work truck home and my vehicles dont get used except for the ocasional trip to the store. this is a great truck, i just dont need it and would like to pay off some other bils. make reasonable offers The good 5 " BDS Lift kit 5" rear lift springs Chrome Step bars with black steps, Bed sprayed in Rhino lining, Very nice interior, Tough country Dual stabilizers
The bad The drivers door does have a minor rust spot on the bottom of the door(common), it is still able to be sanded and repainted easily
I am looking for 10,900 OBO.. Make a real offer, i am selling this truck and other toys in hopes to pay off bills and buy a new car this comming year, other wise i would keep it

see slide show here
http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?instanceid=80994575

the cougar i have on my page is the other car for sale, i am trying to sell them both to pay off the wifes SUV, then be able to buy me a new car, im hoping for a challenger but well see, anyway guys makes offers, i hate to sell the truck and i have about 20K in it total, but if i want to get to my goal, those two HAVE to go first.

Ok, few internet tire kickers and a couple no shows soo
lowered to 10K OBO, or i will trade for a nice street car, duster, dart sport, dart etc. what ya got?

Thanks man, ill miss it, but i dont want the truck to just sit here either, i thought about giving it to my father but i know his track record with vehicles and if he brought it here all dented up i very well may beat him senseless , the other option is to hold it for my now 13yr old as his first vehicle but then it would sit for at least another three so im not doing that either,

Im willing to neg on the price, i have it at 10,500obo on craiglist, id rather see the truck go to someone who will get lots of use out it. Make offers, i dont get offended, worst that can happen is i say no.

How about a pair of Dusters and some cash?

Send me a PM if your interested and i will give you the details on the Dusters and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back