$99,000 (CDN) Duster?

-

glenn340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Saw this for sale today and thought I would share. He claims it is one of the 5 best Dusters in the world. Not sure if he has actually seen the other 4?
For 99,000 I would at least expect him to straighten the drivers exhaust tip. :realcrazy:

1971 340 duster 4 speed | classic cars | Ottawa | Kijiji

Plum.JPG

and here I was thinking all these $45,000 (on EBay etc.) cars were out of hand... I knew I should have restored that Petty Blue 71 340 Duster I took apart..

Another case of the wife telling the guy to sell his toy.

"But babe I priced it to sell and I'm just not getting any bites!"

"the underside is as nice as the top"
and for nearly $75,000 im just gonna take his word for it, because who can be bothered to upload a decent amount of pictures for that kind of chump change

one of 5 best Dusters in the world? gotta be worth at least $250,000. (less commissions at BJ!? ha)

humor the man and stroke his ego!!!!!

But it has a super rare cassette player and microphone. Lmao. Looks like a am fm radio and a cb underneath wtf

"the underside is as nice as the top"
and for nearly $75,000 im just gonna take his word for it, because who can be bothered to upload a decent amount of pictures for that kind of chump change

And none of them are close up's..I'm always sceptical of far away shots of cars for sale

I'd buy Ross' Duster for a heck of a lot less and have a heck of a lot nicer car!!

Man has the price of Dusters gone up! I bought a brand new 1970 340 4 speed Duster, triple red for $2805.00. Ah those were the days.

I think this car has been in a few magazines. One comes to mind with a really sexy redhead sitting in it. As far as the price, he is fast approaching Hemi/ 440+6 territory. I would say 32k is the max he can get out of it. It's a 4sp and nice color and is a good restoration but it ends there.

I bought a 1970 340 standard trans. duster in 1978 for $500. gave it a tune up and some g60-14 rear tires, and had the quickest car at school. smoked a 383 roadrunner, 350 camaro, 460 ford police car, 425 olds, etc.

Has a Duster of any type (most desirable/rare year/drivetrain combo) ever sold for more than $35k? More than $50k? This guy is sniffing some great glue to be thinking he can get more than double what a Duster has already sold for.

5 pics??? 5??? That's $20k per pic!!! I'll bet his phone is ringing off the hook!!!

Yeah, I know this part of the city... face palm lol

If you did a scan of their brain, you'd find a note saying, "I owe you one brain, love god"

-
Back