Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 99 Dodge Durango SLT. Was recently smogged and passed better than my honda civic. Engine is a 5.9 360ci Magnum V8 that runs absolutely perfect but transmission is broken. I dropped the pan on the tranny and the overdrive plunger spring is broken which in turn caused 2nd gear to go out. Willing to part out or sell as is. Just paid registration and smog is still within its transfer limit. All glass is in tact and the interior aside from the tear in the drivers seat is in good condition with 3rd row seating. Most of the body panels including doors are in fair shape aside from a few dents etc. Rear hatch is in nice condition if you have one thats been hit. Transfer case works real good and both differentials are solid. Email me any questions you may have on parts or entire vehicle. The truck shows 200K on the odometer but the engine has to have been rebuilt or replaced because the smog report shows better than normal performance tolerances on the printout(which I have) The engine would be a great swap in a classic mopar product. I was going to keep it and build a stroker motor for one of my classic darts but i don't have the space for anymore engines or else i would. I am motivated to sell so emal me if interested with your contact info and we can talk. Truck is located in fairfield California. Thanks for looking!
1,400 for entire vehicle or Pm me for parts
Rick

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 428
  • 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 003.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 004.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 005.jpg