-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furyrestored

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a nice pair of mid sixties dodge A 100 van seats they are yellow tannish in color and are in nice shape with no rips can be died easily and wont need to recover..these are the seats that all the old altered wheel base cars used for front seats I will send pics on request..i will take 300 bucks plus the ride for them they are near buffalo ny thanks for the post fabo

i have for sale a nice pair of mid sixties dodge a 100 van seats they are yellow tannish in color and are in nice shape with no rips can be died easily and wont need to recover..these are the seats that all the old altered wheel base cars used for front seats i will send pics on request..i will take 300 bucks plus the ride for them they are near buffalo ny thanks for the post fabo

send me some pics and shipping to 74021--------bob

[email protected]---------(no caps)

I bought some seats from a FABO member who shipped them Greyhound...wrapped 'em up in cardboard and that plastic wrap and they showed up in great shape (took a lot of work to unwrap, too!)

I bought some seats from a FABO member who shipped them Greyhound...wrapped 'em up in cardboard and that plastic wrap and they showed up in great shape (took a lot of work to unwrap, too!)

didn`t notice u were in n y . shipping would be a *****, sorry about that!-----bob:eek:ops:

id rather not ship as the greyhound bus terminal is over a hour away from me and to go get a quote come home and then take them back to ship again I would have 6 hours invested and 100 bucks worth of gas plus the price to ship..hopefully someone around buffalo western ny state could use them or I may just carry them to the nats or carlisle this year and see if I can get rid of them there

I would take some pics as well and I am in VT and go that way on occasion

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back